Petrou Bros Dairies exports more than 80% of the total production to the international market and the remaining 20% is distributed in the local market.

The company holds more than 30% of the total exports of the Original Authentic Cyprus Halloumi with a production that exceeds the 4500 tons per year.

Among other countries, the company exports products to 40 countries worldwide.

Petrou Bros Dairies exports more than 80% of the total production to the international market and the remaining 20% is distributed in the local market.

The company holds more than 30% of the total exports of the Original Authentic Cyprus Halloumi.

Among other countries, the company exports products to 40 countries worldwide.

  • Europe (Germany, Sweden, UK, Poland, Austria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Holland, Greece, France, Spain and many others)

  • Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrai

  • Australia and New Zealand

  • USA

  • Asia: Japan

Furthermore Petrou Bros take part in annual basis to the biggest Food exhibitions all over the world such as:

  • Gulfood – Dubai – February

  • Food Expo – Athens – March

  • Alimentaria – Barcelona – April

  • Gastronord – Stockholm – April

  • Cibus – Parma – May

  • PLMA – Amsterdam – May

  • Fancy Food – New York – July

  • Fine Food – Sydney – September

  • SIAL – Paris – October

  • ANUGA- Cologne – October

At the same time, it cooperates with renowned foreign companies as well as major supermarket chains in Europe, such as:

  • Lidl
  • Aldi
  • Hofer
  • Coles
  • Coop
  • Woolworths
  • Spar
  • Delhaize
  • AB Basilopoulos